25 August 2009

Worcester Sauce


I wanted to make a shepherd's pie once, so i bought some Lea and Perrins Worcestershire sauce as I had been told that it is a key ingredient. About 6 months after this shepherds pie the bottle is still rather full, so I've taken to putting dashes of it into everything I cook. The weird thing is though, just as I've put it in whatever I've cooking, I'll say to myself "and now a taste of home"... despite not ever living in Worcester. This has been going on for about a month now! Where is this going to end?!

Fidel

4 comments:

  1. I said it out aloud today as well. I think it's gone too far now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need to visit Worcester - maybe you could get a gig there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know what - I might have been to Worcester after all. I think I watched Bambi in the cinema there with my Mum.

    Fidel

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS. We didn't eat deer afterwards, we ate Jelly Babies.

    ReplyDelete